2007-07-03

Say whatever [垃圾耳]

Deux jours à Paris 完場,片尾曲的一句 “we're gonna die of global warming” 玩味十足,連日搜尋,終在一德文網頁找到完整的試聽版 (按 Soundtrack 試聽罷)。誰可給我傳這 mp3?

Nouvelle Vague feat. Julie Delpy – Lalala (Extracts only)

I wanna dance like we used to
when it was pure when it was new
love me whole like I love you
I wanna be freed but free with you
I wanna dance like we used to
and not worry about you and me
we're gonna die of global warming
or avian flu or quitting smoking

*I want to stay for a while
until it's time to let go
I'd like to really take my time
explore all that comes to mind*

I'd like to dance like we used to
before the new world order rules
Don't wanna do what others do
let's pretend there's no rules
I wanna dance like we used to
we're so lucky and so spoiled
You and I are such futile jobs
let's stop acting like kings and queens

Repeat*

誰有正確版本的歌詞,也請傳給我。
法文則仍然很爛,尾段摘録不了。

沒有留言: